Sunday, March 20, 2011

#10 guest presenter

This week in class we learned about oils and what their benefits may be used for.  It was really strange at first and wasn't sure really why we were having a person come talk to us about essential oils that obviously made some type of money or kick back from selling the particular brand of oils she came to talk to us about.  

Overall it was pretty good explanation and overview of the essential oils.  I can see a benefit and that there can be some use for such practice.  I was a little disapointed when I heard that the other class had someone come in and do acupuncture and cupping.  I can go into lots of different health specialty stores and have someone give me an earful about essential oils but I have never seen cupping or even acupuncture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment