Sunday, January 30, 2011

#3 What's going on

This was our first service learning day and my group include Shad, Justin and I.  We have talked a lot about what we are going to do but at this point nothing had really come up.  Justin was looking into working with a guy his wife does some home health for us help out.  That's as far as things are going for now. 

I understand that working with a group and others around you are critical to being successful in most nursing careers.  It is always interesting working with different people cause everyone usually has different ways of managing things.  I am trying to look more from the outside as to may approach in how i can be the most helpful in a group when i know we all have other things on our minds and plenty to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment